Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update (snow day part deux)

Two posts in one day?!?  That's the glory of the snow day.  The snow has long since melted, but the skies keep blowing juicy flakes, and even dumping bits of hail, for viewing from my window.  What have I been accomplishing with all these gifted hours of freedom, you ask?  "Why, gettin' stuff done" I say (in a southern drawl)!  Check it out: among other menial tasks, I have updated my website, adding images of my newest work and my beloved office-job series 'Work' of Art that get me through the days...you know the ones.

I also had time enough to scan them in for sharing:

la sonata ( 'Work' of Art IX)
  somnambulance ( 'Work' of Art X)

Inadvertent two-day work weeks are where its at.  This feels great.  And a glimpse of the day-to-day I aspire to live is enough to keep moving forward on the path.

(Hey Universe, care to make it a one-day week?  I would be much obliged...)

No comments:

Post a Comment