Monday, November 22, 2010

Movin' On Up

I am excited to announce my first "formal" show in the arty district of Portland...a quaint group show at Everett Station.

'The Screened Show', a group exhibition of printed works by Vanessa Calvert, Erinn Hatter, Jamey Herman, and Michael Rutledge at the Nisus Gallery in NW Portland, OR for the month of December.


For the event I dug out some hibernating prints that I've been meaning to play with, ruminate over, converse with and create a family of paintings from, for far too long...they got filed away and needed love, needed to be shared, seen. Thankfully an opportunity, a timely reminder, fell into my lap.  Getting these little guys ready for display, all primped and coiffed and ready for the party, has inspired me to ge my hands busy with carving, screening, dragging inks and rolling brayers!  Yes, procrastinating Erinn, its time to bring out the press and get busy...

study for aerial series I & II
  ...but first...The Opening Reception at Nisus is December 2nd (first Thursday) from 6-9 PM.  I invite you to come, chat, drink some wine and peruse the gallery circuit of Everett Station with me and celebrate the next step in the journey, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment