Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 (the Workings of the Universe, part 2)


The start of the new year.  A series of ones.  That's got to be a sign!  Everyone I've talked to, unprovoked, agrees- something about 2011 feels open, loaded with possibility and good things, a year of personal and universal expansion.  
And lately, say, for about a few months now, I've been looking at the clock daily when it reads a series of ones...1:11, 11:11...sometimes twice in one day...its uncanny. 

 

I've never before so frequently found these series of ones in my life.  As I have been working towards a great expansion of my creative self with intensity since July, I have become more open to ideas of synchronicity, fortune, the universe on my side, and a great immense connectivity.  So, I look it up...the repetitive number  ones...I "Google it"...because I just want to check and see what the Universe might have to say.   Then I remember my mom spent all of October finding dimes...that's ten cents...a 1.and a 0. 1+0 is still 1 in numerology...more ones!  I "Google" that too. 

And here's what I find (skeptics aside):

"Seeing the 11:11, or 11's in general (and noticing how often you see it) means that you are aware of synchronicity. Your mind is open and aware. You are probably a very intuitive or spiritual minded person...the 11:11 may be a personal "wake up call" from the universe, or from your spirit guides, angels, god, source, the universal mind, or whatever other term or word you feel comfortable using. You can even think of this expression as the "energy" that makes up everything that ever was... Everything is energy. This energy is happening everywhere, simultaneously, right now at this very moment. Having an 11 11 experience reminds us that we are all connected. We are all one. Just like how the 11:11 is connected (11+11). When you see 11 (especially on a clock) you can always stop and take a moment to be thankful for this gift of life, the present moment in time, and to send love and light out into the universe. You will always get back more of what you give. 11:11 can remind you of this balance and of the infinite potential of this energy.

Those who are having the eleven eleven experiences are tapping into the universal mind-energy. The purpose of this one-energy is to manifest Love and Light for all of creation. All things including numbers have specific vibrations. When someone notices the synchronicity with a number like the 11, they are aware and "tuned in" to that specific vibration at that time."  [from http://www.dimension1111.com/eleven-eleven3.html ]

And on finding dimes:

In numerology the numbers 1-9 are used as well as the double digit (master) numbers 11,22,33 and so on. I think that finding a dime could signify a new beginning. In numerology you take the numbers down as far as they go, so 10 would be 1+0=1. The end of the single digit cycle, and the beginning of the double digit cycle. It's a perfect number. A perfect balance of positive and negative. The Yin and Yang of the number world. So. Take finding dimes as a sign of change (quite literally).  [from www.abovetopsecret.com/forum]

In other words, good things are happening.
So here's to a year that begins with 1.1.11.
Chances are, its going to be something!  Cheers and Happy New Year.


three of me on New Year's Eve, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment